Congratulations to Bob Lee's Purple Nurple!
Summer League 2006 go here
Summer League 2005 go here
Summer League 2004 go here
Summer League 2003 go here
Summer League 2002 go here
Summer League 2001 go here
Summer League 2000 go here
SATURDAY 7/28 First Round starts at 11AM sharp at Lewis Soccer Complex
- Games will be to 13. win by two. point cap at 15.
- Finals will be to 15. point cap at 17.
- No time caps on any of the games.
- Anyone playing in the tournament must be paid up in full,
and have been to at least 5 league games.
Tournament Bracket is here
Saturday 7/28 7-11PM at the Ozark Mountain Smokehouse (map)
Beer, Pizza, and Live Music Provided.
There is a seperate, private party in the Smokehouse's west parking lot,
so everyone needs to use the entrance on the east side (corner of Church and Dickson)
Tuesdays at 6PM
Starting June 12th
@ Asbell & Lewis Fields, Mt. Comfort & Lewis Ave.
Click here for map.
Full schedule and results here. Printable schedule and rules here
- 2 games per night
- Round 1: 6:00 PM
- Round 2: 7:20 PMp
The draft is over, so online signups are closed.
are listed here. If you are not on a team, be at league at 5:30 and contact Joel to get into the supplemental Draft.
2007 Summer League Costs:
All participants Must have current paid FDA Membership to participate in Leagues.
- $15 = Summer League Fee for CURRENT FDA Members
- $5 discount for all players who register online before 5pm Mon. June 4th
- $0 = New Players (must never have played in a tournament or in a league, and be paid FDA members)
- $0 = Out of Area/Tulsa (must live more than 60 miles from Fay. city limits, and be paid FDA members)
FDA Membership is an additional $15, and can be paid at the start of league.
Dogs MUST be leashed and cleaned-up after.
- If any player's dog is on the field during a game, the opposing team's captain can give the owner a warning.
- If the dog is on the field again during that game, the player cannot play the rest of the point, and should use that time to tie his or her dog up or find someone to hold it's leash.
- The third time the dog is on the field the player cannot play any points in that game until the dog is taken home or securely tied up.
What IS League?